I am willing to work with authors, publishers, etc. and consider reviewing.different pieces of literature on the following conditions:
- My reviews will always be super honest, so please don’t come crying to me if you think I am unfair. This blog reflects my own opinions and I will be completely truthful about my thoughts on a book.
- I will not guarantee reviews. With that being said, I will most likely review everything I can.
- I can read ebooks on my laptop in the epub format. I use Adobe Digital Editions.
- I will state where I got the book from in the review. Most of the time its from the library.
- I am in college. So while I will try to read and review as soon as possible. I can read a book in about a day. But expect about a week, two weeks at most.
If you’re contacting me, I’m assuming you’ve read these rules.
What I Prefer to Read:
- Young Adult Fantasy
- Young Adult Science Fiction
- Young Adult Contemporary
- Science Fiction
- Historical Fiction
- Books about dragons
- Urban Fantasy
- Crime Thrillers
On Goodreads, I am forced to use a 5-star scale, but on here I am going to use a letter scale.
A(+/-) = My mind is currently blown and I cannot fathom how this piece of literature came to be in existence as it is the most heavenly thing my eyes have every laid upon.
B(+/-) = I really enjoyed your book and would recommend reading it to anyone who I thought would also enjoy it.
C(+/-) = The book was okay, but there I had a lot of problems with it that should really be patched up.
D(+/-) = I didn’t really like the book at all due to some MAJOR problems.
F(+/-) = I really hated the book.
You can contact me at email@example.com